29 June 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 1.04k
secure connection failed firefox fix
If Firefox can't access a secure site (one that starts with https) you will see an error page with the heading Secure Connection Failed and a message about the error. This article describes some of these error messages.
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. ...
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
- Copy the next security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling and paste it in the search field.
- Double-click on it to make it false.
- Close the page, exit firefox and restart it.
Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan | Lead Engineer at HCL Technologies | Expertise in Microsoft Technology | Author | Blogger | Programmer
Connect with him on Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Extension Method In C# | MVC | Asp.net
- Factorial Number Program in C#
- What is the difference between ViewData, ViewBag and TempData?
- Display data which has two or more than two times in table in sql server.
- What is Prime Number? Print Prime Number using C#
- How to save data in database using MVC in asp.net
- NULLIF Function in SQL Server with example
- Time ago function for C#, asp.net, MVC
- Microsft online test question for Dotnet -2
Leave a comment
Search In This Website
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- datepicker textbox in mvc 4 using JQuery
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Sql Server(9)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(6)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(18)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)