21 July 2017 Sudhanshu Ranjan 483
What is Angular 2 and how it is different from Angularjs 1
Why we use Angular 2
- Performance – It is more faster compare to angularjs 1.0
- Device Supported – Angular 2.0 applications work and support in all devices across mobile, tablets and desktop but Angular 1.0 is not completely supported it use third party frameworks.
- Component – In 2.0, everything are component. Components are the most basic building block of an UI in an Angular application. An Angular application is a tree of Angular components. Angular components are a subset of directives. Unlike directives, components always have a template and only one component can be instantiated per an element in a template. We can easily reuse the component code and testing prospective it is more testable in comparison of angular 1.0.
- Tooling support is as good as on Java or .Net platforms.
- Full-featured routing
- Big community
So we should learn angular 2.0 & Enjoy coding
Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan | Lead Engineer at HCL Technologies | Expertise in Microsoft Technology | Author | Blogger | Programmer
Connect with him on Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Factorial Number Program in C#
- NULLIF Function in SQL Server with example
- Redirect URL non-www to www using web.config in MVC ASP.Net
- How to delete the duplicate record from table in sql server
- Bind the dropdown using angularjs in mvc application
- Microsft online test question for Dotnet -2
- How to reverse a String using C#
- set default page while using “Area” in MVC application
- the webpage cannot be found http 404 error. Fixed!
- What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL?
Leave a comment
Search In This Website
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- datepicker textbox in mvc 4 using JQuery
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- Sql Server(9)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(6)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(18)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)