17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 374
An interface contains only the signatures of methods, properties, events or indexers. C # provide a way to achieve runtime polymorphism. Using interfaces we can invoke functions from different classes through the same Interface reference, whereas using virtual functions we can invoke functions from different classes in the same inheritance hierarchy through the same reference.More..
17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 354
A static constructor is used to initialize any static data, or to perform a particular action that needs to be performed once only. It is called automatically before the first instance is created or any static members are referenced...moreMore..
17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 320
C# (C-Sharp) is programming language its developed by Microsoft. Using this language we can create different type of applications like console application, windows application and web application. Its follow the Oops concepts like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.More..
Search In This Website
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- datepicker textbox in mvc 4 using JQuery
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Sql Server(9)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(4)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(17)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)