17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 517
An interface contains only the signatures of methods, properties, events or indexers. C # provide a way to achieve runtime polymorphism. Using interfaces we can invoke functions from different classes through the same Interface reference, whereas using virtual functions we can invoke functions from different classes in the same inheritance hierarchy through the same reference.More..
17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 470
A static constructor is used to initialize any static data, or to perform a particular action that needs to be performed once only. It is called automatically before the first instance is created or any static members are referenced...moreMore..
17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 437
C# (C-Sharp) is programming language its developed by Microsoft. Using this language we can create different type of applications like console application, windows application and web application. Its follow the Oops concepts like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.More..
Search In This Website
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- datepicker textbox in mvc 4 using JQuery
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Sql Server(9)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(6)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(18)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)