13 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 240
Both ViewBag and ViewData are used to communicate between controller and corresponding view. But this communication is only for server call, it becomes null if redirect occurs. So, in short, it's a mechanism to maintain state between controller and corresponding view....More..
Search In This Website
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- How to save data in database using MVC in asp.net
- Sql Server(8)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(4)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(17)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)