17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 757
An interface contains only the signatures of methods, properties, events or indexers. C # provide a way to achieve runtime polymorphism. Using interfaces we can invoke functions from different classes through the same Interface reference, whereas using virtual functions we can invoke functions from different classes in the same inheritance hierarchy through the same reference.More..
17 May 2016 Sudhanshu Ranjan 661
A static constructor is used to initialize any static data, or to perform a particular action that needs to be performed once only. It is called automatically before the first instance is created or any static members are referenced...moreMore..
Search In This Website
- TypeError: $(...).autocomplete is not a function
- Paging in MVC using C# with razor
- How to use CKEditor in MVC application/ Asp.net application.
- Bind dropdown in MVC using jquery with C#
- How to implement CAPTCHA in MVC 4 using C# Asp.net.
- secure connection failed firefox fix
- datepicker textbox in mvc 4 using JQuery
- How to install asp.net mvc 5 in visual studio 2012
- Bind gridview and paging example in angularjs
- Code first approach with CRUD operation in MVC Application
- Sql Server(9)
- Entity Framework(3)
- Angular Js(6)
- Web API(0)
- Web Service(1)
- Crystal Report(0)
- My SQL(5)
- Visual Studio(18)
- Knockout JS(0)
- Microsoft Office(0)
- Node JS(0)